Last updated: October 28, 2023
Pipeology Plumbing Texas LLC (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the Pipeologytx.com (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information when you use our Service.
Information Collection and Use
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) may include, but is not limited to:
- Name: We collect your name to personalize your interactions with us, addressing you by your name in communications, and to facilitate any transactions or service requests.
- Email Address: Your email address is essential for communication purposes. We may use it to send you updates, order confirmations, or respond to inquiries.
- Telephone Number: Providing your telephone number allows us to contact you for matters requiring immediate attention, such as service updates, appointment confirmations, or support issues.
- Address: Your address is important, especially if you require on-site services or deliveries. We use this information to ensure the accurate delivery of products or and for billing purposes.
We collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include a wide range of information, such as:
- Internet Protocol (IP) Address: Your IP address is a unique identifier assigned to your computer or device when it connects to the internet. It helps us understand the geographic location of our users and track user interactions with our Service.
- Browser Type and Version: We collect data about the type and version of the web browser you use. This information is valuable for ensuring that our Service functions correctly on a variety of browsers.
- Pages Visited: We record the specific pages of our Service that you visit, helping us to analyze which parts of our website are the most and least popular.
- Time and Date: The time and date of your visit provide insights into when our Service experiences peak usage and helps us optimize our server resources accordingly.
- Time Spent: We track the amount of time you spend on each page of our Service. This information assists in evaluating the user experience and identifying areas for improvement.
- Other Statistics: Additional statistics may be collected to gain a comprehensive understanding of how users engage with our Service. This data is used for analytical and statistical purposes.
Cookies are files with small amounts of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. These files are sent to your web browser from our website and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
We utilize “cookies” to enhance your experience on our Service. Cookies serve various purposes:
- Functionality: Some cookies are essential for the basic functionality of our Service, such as enabling user logins and remembering user preferences.
- Personalization: Cookies help us deliver personalized content and recommendations based on your previous interactions with our Service.
At Pipeology Plumbing Texas LLC, we may work with third-party companies and individuals to enhance and facilitate our Service. These partnerships are crucial for various purposes, including:
- Service Delivery: We may collaborate with third parties to deliver the Service on our behalf, ensuring that you receive efficient and quality service.
- Service-Related Services: Some third parties may provide services that are directly related to the functionality of our Service, such as payment processing, customer support, or website hosting.
- Analytics and Insights: We may engage third-party experts to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. These insights help us enhance the user experience and make informed improvements.
Ensuring the security of your Personal Information is a top priority for us. We take commercially acceptable measures to protect your data, including:
- Encryption: We use industry-standard encryption protocols to safeguard data during transmission.
- Access Control: Access to your Personal Information is restricted to authorized personnel who require it for legitimate business purposes.
- Regular Security Audits: We conduct periodic security audits to identify and address vulnerabilities or threats to your data.
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we discover that a child under 18 has provided us with Personal Information, we will delete such information from our servers immediately.
Compliance with Laws
We will disclose your Personal Information where required to do so by law or subpoena.